999wefm.com published Article on Dec 21, 2017, about St. Vincent and The Grenadines moving towards strengthening its Cyber Security.
Now, making a blast on the cybersecurity radar, St Vincent and The Grenadines has taken steps towards Cyber Security.
- The venture was hosted by Carib-NOG, on Dec 7th and 8 th, and involved several stakeholders.
- Members were from the eastern Caribbean to include Antigua, Barbuda, and much more.
- The Arin and Packet Clearinghouse were among the main supporters.
- The symposium is the beginning of a broader conversation about Cyber Security, and the steps moving forward as a single body.
- Shernon Osepa, Latin America regional manager, spoke about the importance of collaboration.
- The Director of special projects says that it’s important to have various persons in society involved so they can participate in the development process.
Contributed by: Tahjay K. Thompson from Jamaica. Tahjay is a member of the CCST Discord group from the G5 Cyber Security Foundation Ltd. Learn more about CCST (Caribbean Cyber Support Team) by visiting caribbeancst.org. CCST is a collaborative group on the Discord platform for Caribbean people in IT, from beginners to experts.