Dancehall Magazine posted an article on March 14, 2021, about a Jamaican, Bushman’s, Instagram and Facebook being hacked. Below are some key highlights:
- The Call the Hearse singer’s Instagram page, albeit not being used to sell shoes, was infiltrated and taken over on Friday, by what appears to be a young man bearing the name Olmak istediğiniz yerdeyim~
- The Nyah Man took to Twitter shortly after the incident, to reveal to his fans, in his usual calm fashion that he had been hacked, on Instagram, but on Facebook
- The last superstar out of Jamaica to be hacked on Instagram was Bounty Killer in late November 2019, this after the scammer renamed his page “Enes Denier” and began a shoes selling spree
- A week later the Coppershot artiste had regained control of his page, after being forced to create a temporary account 1unogeneral, by virtue of the hacker’s shenanigans.
- He had used the opportunity to thank the officials at Instagram Support Team whom he said “worked tirelessly on this tedious matter to get it resolved”, and Solid Agency’s Sharon Burke for her efforts in retrieving his page
- The Seaview Gardens native had accused one of Jamaica’s mobile companies as the area from where all the problems stemmed.